trophy Class Whitetails
3 Days 2 Nights
About this Hunt
There are definitely once-in-a-lifetime whitetails sneaking around The Lexington Hunt Club. They are elusive and weary, and a worthy test of even the most experienced hunter. Regardless of your weapon of choice, be prepared to hunt long and hard to earn one of these magnificent trophies.
trophy Class Whitetails scoring up to 250 inches*
Platinum Class Whitetails scoring over 250 inches*
Call for availability and Pricing
All Trophy Class Whitetail hunts include:
- Shoot any whitetail buck up to 250 inches!
- Three days and two nights accommodations at our lodge. (Arrive at noon and depart at noon)
- Hearty, home-cooked meals throughout your stay
- A fully stocked bar for after each evening’s hunt
- One-on-one expert guide service
- Complete field care, including field dressing, caping, and quartering of your meat for transportation
- Rifle and archery ranges to make sure your weapon of choice is ready to go.
$1,000 deposit required to hold your dates; balance due 30 days before your hunt. Although all deposits are
Our hunts are conducted in the spirit of fair chase, and therefore are “Guaranteed” only to the extend that we guarantee you will have a reasonable opportunity to harvest at least a 170″ deer.
2019 Average Deer Harvested: 219″
2020 Average Deer Harvested: 233″
Extra hunt days are available for $350 per day, per hunter.
Non-hunting guests are always welcome for $150 per night.
Professional video services by a certified outdoor videographer, including a DVD ready for television is available for $250 per day.
Not included in your hunt: Gratuities to guides and staff. Taxidermy and professional meat processing can be arranged.
*A 3.5% convenience charge will be added for credit card payments.
The Lexington Hunt Club is located just a few miles south of Romney, West Virginia, approximately two hours from the DC Metro area and only three hours from Pittsburgh.