Platinum Class Whitetails
3 Days 2 Nights
About this Hunt
There are definitely once-in-a-lifetime whitetails sneaking around The Lexington Hunt Club. They are elusive and weary, and a worthy test of even the most experienced hunter. Regardless of your weapon of choice, be prepared to hunt long and hard to earn one of these magnificent trophies.
Platinum Class Whitetails scoring between 200 and 250 inches*
Platinum Class Whitetails scoring over 250 inches*
Call for availability and Pricing
All Platinum Class Whitetail hunts include:
- Three days and two nights accommodations at our lodge. (Arrive at noon and depart at noon)
- Hearty, home-cooked meals throughout your stay
- A fully stocked bar for after each
- One-on-one expert guide service
- Complete field care, including field dressing, caping, and quartering of your meat for transportation
- Rifle and archery ranges to make sure your weapon of choice is ready to go.
$1,000 deposit required to hold your dates; balance due 30 days before your hunt. Although all deposits are
Not included in your hunt: Gratuities to guides and staff. Taxidermy and professional meat processing can be arranged.
Extra hunt days are available for $350 per day, per hunter.
Non-hunting guests are always welcome for $250 per night.
*A 3.5% convenience charge will be added for credit card payments.
The Lexington Hunt Club is located just a few miles south of Romney, West Virginia, approximately two hours from the DC Metro area and only three hours from Pittsburgh.