About this Hunt
Beautiful and regal, the full-curl rams at The Lexington Hunt Club slip through the timber like ghosts. Take your pick from black Hawaiian, corsican, Texas dall, painted desert, and
merino rams. There are even a few four-horned Jacob’s rams roaming the woods. Finding them isn’t easy, and getting a
shot is even tougher. These are no ordinary pasture sheep!
full curl+ rams
All Ram hunts include:
- Dawn to dusk, one-on-one guided hunt
- A hearty lunch and snacks throughout your visit to keep you busting at the seams
- Complete field care, including field dressing, caping, and quartering of your meat for transportation
- Rifle and archery ranges to make sure your weapon of choice is ready to go.
- A 10% discount applies as an add-on to a trophy whitetail hunt.
$500 deposit required to hold your dates; balance due 30 days before your hunt. Although all deposits are
Not included in your hunt: Gratuities to guides and staff. Taxidermy and professional meat processing can be arranged.
Extra hunt days are available for $350 per day, per hunter.
Non-hunting guests are always welcome for $100 per day.
*A 3.5% convenience charge will be added for credit card payments.
*Trophies can be scored by a Certified Safari Club International scorer, if desired.
The Lexington Hunt Club is located just a few miles south of Romney, West Virginia, approximately two hours from the DC Metro area and only three hours from Pittsburgh.