Trophy Class Rams
About this Hunt
Beautiful and regal, the rams at The Lexington Hunt Club slip through the timber like ghosts. Take your pick from black Hawaiian, corsican, Texas dall, painted desert, and
merino rams. There are even a few four-horned Jacob’s rams roaming the woods. Whatever you choose, it’s sure to be a record-book ram! Finding them isn’t easy, and getting a shot is even tougher. These are no ordinary sheep!
full curl+ rams
All Ram hunts include:
- Dawn to dusk, one-on-one guided hunt
- A hearty lunch and snacks throughout your visit to keep you busting at the seams
- Complete field care, including field dressing, caping, and quartering of your meat for transportation
- Rifle and archery ranges to make sure your weapon of choice is ready to go.
- A 10% discount applies as an add-on to a trophy whitetail hunt.
$500 deposit required to hold your dates; balance due 30 days before your hunt. Although all deposits are
Not included in your hunt: Gratuities to guides and staff, or alcoholic beverages. Taxidermy and professional meat processing can be arranged.
Extra hunt days are available for $350 per day, per hunter.
Non-hunting guests are always welcome for $100 per day.
Professional video services by a certified outdoor videographer, including a DVD ready for television is available for $250 per day.
*A 3.5% convenience charge will be added for credit card payments.
*Trophies can be scored by a Certified Safari Club International scorer, if desired.
The Lexington Hunt Club is located just a few miles south of Romney, West Virginia, approximately two hours from the DC Metro area and only three hours from Pittsburgh.